[Openstack-operators] FLAG --start_guests_on_host_boot=true

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Jul 15 14:27:29 UTC 2011

Ah, doc bug reporting abounds today. :)

The flag is in /nova/virt/libvirt/connection.py, and it indicates "Whether
to restart guests when the host reboots." It was added prior to revno 989
(it's revno 912) so it should be available in Cactus.

I learned this by grepping the code for part of the flag text, then using
bzr annotate to find the revno for the addition of the flag. You can also
then use bzr log -r912.3.1 to get more info including the date when it was
committed, the person who did the commit, and read their comment.

Hope this helps,
Anne
*Anne Gentle*
anne at openstack.org