[Openstack-operators] Power saving

Jordan Rinke jordan at openstack.org
Sat Feb 5 19:37:19 UTC 2011

This should be turned in to a blueprint... we would need some BMC/IPMI
interfaces coded in to do this but once we have live migration in OpenStack
it is a totally feasible feature (pending algorithms below but those should
be modular anyways). If you want to create a blueprint for it Mario/Ken feel
free, otherwise let me know and we can discuss it and I can put a blueprint
together. It might not make cactus but it is a good enterprise level feature
to have on the roadmap.