[Openstack-operators] openstack Dashboard installation errors

Harlan H. Bloom harlan at bloomenterprises.org
Thu Dec 8 16:51:36 UTC 2011

Hello Roberto,
Yes, I did change the local_settings.py file. I added or modified these lines:

SWIFT_ENABLED = True I originally had this set to True, but because of errors a web site said to set it to False. Setting it to True makes no difference.

OPENSTACK_ADMIN_TOKEN = "999888777666"
OPENSTACK_HOST = "127.0.0.1"
OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_URL = "http://mykeystoneurl:5000/v2.0/"
OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_ADMIN_URL = "http://%s:35357/v2.0" % OPENSTACK_HOST
OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_DEFAULT_ROLE = "Member"

QUANTUM_ENABLED = True
QUANTUM_URL = '%s' % OPENSTACK_HOST
QUANTUM_PORT = '9696'
QUANTUM_TENANT = '1234'