[Openstack-operators] Dashboard on ubuntu 11.10 oneiric release

Jake Dahn jake at ansolabs.com
Thu Dec 1 06:51:14 UTC 2011

Alexandra,

I recommend that you take a look at Devstack. It has sample configuration for each openstack project and if you read through the stack.sh shell script and check the configuration files directory you should be able to figure out how things piece together.

- stack.sh bits on horizon: https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/stable/diablo/stack.sh#L602
- apache config: https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/stable/diablo/files/000-default.template
- dashboard local_settings.py: https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/stable/diablo/files/horizon_settings.py

Or if you're trying to get a development environment running, just follow the stuff here: http://horizon.openstack.org/quickstart.html#setup