[Openstack-mentoring] [first-patch][first-talk] Mentor James Hebden (jhebden)

James Hebden jhebden at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 00:02:42 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

I work over at Red Hat doing security work on OpenStack, primarily on
Neutron and our SDN/NFV platforms. I'm most experienced with
the networking related areas of OpenStack but am happy to help with
general knowledge sharing and workflow mentoring!

Feel free to push any questions about OpenStack networking out to the
list and I'll do my best to assist, I'm based in NSW, Australia, which
fluctuates between UTC+10 and UTC+11 based on DST. I'm on IRC as
jhebden during core Australian business hours and often in the
evenings, so feel free to reach out.

Best Regards
James