[Openstack-internships] Interest in Participating in the Outreachy Internship

Yolande Amate yolandeamate at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:43:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

My name is Yolande Amate and I am a Computer Science student at the
University of Buea, Cameroon in Africa. I am interested in participating in
the Outreachy internship with OpenStack and I would like to work on the
project "Keystone/Infra - Improving Keystone jobs for new scenarios". I am
proficient in python, Java, C/C++ and with a good understanding of Jenkins.
I am currently working on setting up OpenStack and Keystone. I am
interested in cloud computing and continuous integration and previously an
OpenDaylight intern. I have made some contributions to the OpenStack
infrastructure Jenkins Job builder project. Here is the link to my
contributions https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:yland and I would like
to know if I am still required to make some other specific contributions as
part my Outreachy internship application.

Cheers,
Yolande