[Openstack-internships] Interest in Participating in the Outreachy Internship

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Mon Oct 2 13:01:10 UTC 2017

Hey Yolande,

Please contact Keystone mentor and start working with them on a
contribution for the Keystone project (that would be ideal) and the
planning for how you are going to accomplish the internship task. Also,
join us in irc.freenode.org #openstack-outreachy so we can chat and get to
know you better!

Cheers,

Victoria