[Openstack-internships] [outreachy]

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Mon Mar 20 12:38:00 UTC 2017

Hi Shreya,

Yes, certainly you are encouraged to apply to any of those projects. I'm
adding mentors for those projects to CC.

The first thing you have to do, however, is to set up and IRC client and
get online to irc.freenode.org #openstack-outreachy. Do you know how to use
IRC? There are plenty of guides online that can help, but please let us
know if you need a hand with it.

>From there, we can help you set up your working environment and submit your
first contribution.

Cheers,