[Openstack-internships] Doubts regarding Internship

Karen Chan karen at karen-chan.com
Mon Feb 27 11:10:48 UTC 2017

Hi Shailja,

You don't have to be a student to participate in Outreachy, but if you have done
Outreachy, Outreach Program for Women or Google Summer of Code in the past,
you can't apply for an Outreachy internship.

You can read more on the Outreachy about page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy#Eligibility

Hope this helps :)

Karen