[Openstack-internships] Outreachy Applicant - Getting Started

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Thu Feb 23 15:08:04 UTC 2017

Hi Lucie,

That sounds great! We are currently attending an OpenStack event, so some
of the people in the community will be more active next week.

Please, follow the steps on https://wiki.openstack.org/
wiki/Outreachy#Participants so you can join the main communication channel
and we help you set up your development environment.

Best,

Victoria