[Openstack-internships] Outreachy Application

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Thu Feb 23 14:23:21 UTC 2017

HI Camila,

That sounds great! We are currently attending an OpenStack event, so some
of the people in the community will be more active next week.

Thanks Rodrigo for updating the upcoming round info!

Please, follow the steps on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Outreachy#Participants so you can join the
main communication channel and we help you set up your development
environment.

Cheers,

Victoria