[Openstack-internships] Outreachy Application

Camila Vilarinho camilaavilarinho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:49:39 UTC 2017

Hello,
I'm applying to Outreachy program and I want to work with a OpenStack
project.

I was searching for a project to understand better and start to collaborate
but in the Internship idea page
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Internship_ideas> I just can see the
projects for December 2016 - March 2017 program.
Where I can find the page for May 2017 - August 2017 program?

I'm very interested in web development and I want to learn more about
Python, Django, APIs... So I was thinking maybe Horizon can be a good one
to start.
I'd like to know if there's information if they are accepting applicants,
tips about how to start on this project or the contact of the mentor of the
project? I sent a email to the name on the list
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Outreachy#Mentors> but I didn't get any
answer yet.

Thank you in advance
--