[Openstack-internships] Getting Started with Open Stack (Outreachy Applicant)

chhavi gupta coolaqua12 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:59:40 UTC 2017

Hello!
This is Chhavi Gupta, a final year Computer Science student and I
would like to know how to start contributing to Open Stack, the
various components of Open Stack sound quite interesting and it would
be a great learning experience to get to work on any of them.
I have been able to get the devstack up and running in a VM and if
there are any beginner tasks I can start with, please let me know! I
have previous knowledge of Python, Java, C++ and Linux/Unix commands.

Best
Chhavi P. Gupta