[Openstack-internships] (no subject)

Mahati C mahati.chamarthy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 17:57:26 UTC 2016

Hi Zoya,

Thanks for your interest in OpenStack! If you've already read this -
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute and have found an
interesting project within OpenStack, I'd suggest you to hangout in
#openstack-opw on IRC freenode.
Most of the interns, mentors and also the coordinators of the program
hangout there.

Best,
Mahati