[Openstack-internships] Openstack-internships Digest, Vol 15, Issue 3

Shaifali Agrawal agrawalshaifali09 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:53:20 UTC 2016

Hi Namrata!

Thanks for your interest.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Namrata Bilurkar <namratab94 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am Namrata Bilurkar, recently graduated with an engineering degree in
> information science and I have been lurking on the OpenStack mailing list
> for a while now and this year I want to start contributing to it. Like
>> Maitreyee, I too am a Pythonista and have been interested in Keystone and
> Horizon projects, but didn't know how or where to start. I have checked out
> the How to contribute <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute>
> page and have read up the documentation of Gerrit workflow.

So next steps that you can do is look at the buglist of Keystone and
Horizon like[1], filter out some bugs that you find interesting and not
assigned to anyone, and start working on any of them. Feel free to ask for
help on IRC channels if you are stuck somewhere.

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone

--
Thanks!!!

@exploreshaifali <http://exploreshaifali.github.io/>