[Openstack-internships] Outreachy interns participation in the OpenStack Summit in Austin: Travel support program

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Sun Jan 24 15:42:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As you may have heard, there is a conference that gathers all OpenStack
community twice a year called the OpenStack Summit. Next one is going to be
held on Austin, Texas, US next April 25-29. The official site of the
OpenStack Summit is https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/.

It's a great conference in which you will be able to meet with all the
folks that worked with you during the internship and it will also allow you
to participate in the design sessions for the next development cycle, learn
more about different projects and get the chance to talk with different
companies working with OpenStack.

So... because it will be a very enriching experience for you all, I'd
really like you to attend it!

Our amazing OpenStack Foundation has a travel support program for which you
can apply.

Here is the form you need to fill out:
https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/openstacksummittravelsupportprogramaustin

The deadline to apply is February 9th.

Please, if you have any doubt and/or you want me (or your mentors) to
review your application, please let us know.

Looking forward to meet you all!

Victoria