[Openstack-internships] Documentation

Lauren Conrad laucon at optonline.net
Tue Sep 29 14:35:32 UTC 2015

Hello everyone at Openstack,
My name is Lauren Conrad. I recently graduated from SUNY Purchase College. I’m interested in applying for a documentation internship. I have done a tiny bit of digging and noticed that the Openstack block storage API is either out of date or just not there. Maybe I could start by contributing to that? Or does any other documentation need work? I assume I’d be working with Alexandra Settle. Someone please email me with information on how to start. Thanks!
Lauren