[Openstack-internships] Documentation internship

Khanak Nangia kn1042 at nyu.edu
Sun Oct 4 19:36:08 UTC 2015

Hi all ,

My name is Khanak. I am pursuing my Master of Science from NYU School of
Engineering.
I would like to do OpenStack internship. Please help and guide me on how to
begin and everything else.

I have worked on OpenStack technology, developing APIs for automation of
OpenStack controller for ICM 4.2 and 4.3. I have also worked on Jenkins and
installed Docker on Softlayer servers.

Please guide me regarding internship.

Thank you !

Best Regards,