[Openstack-internships] OpenStack Summit and OpenStrack Travel Support program

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Wed Jul 1 17:13:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As you may heard, the OpenStack community gathers twice a year in what we
call the OpenStack Summit. Its a huge conference and it will allow you to
meet many OpenStack contributors, attend to design sessions for the
projects you are working on (or you are interested in), hear some OpenStack
user histories. And of course, have lots of fun.

The next summit is going to be in Tokyo, from October 27th to 30th [0]

Now, what I wanted to let you know is that there is a travel support
program coordinated by our fantastic OpenStack Foundation.

If you want to attend to the OpenStack Summit and you need some help for
that, please apply here *before* August 10th.

If you have any question or concern, don't hesitate on reaching me.

Cheers,

Victoria

[0] https://www.openstack.org/summit/
[1]