[Openstack-internships] Outreachy project changes

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Mon Dec 21 14:38:59 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Considering how fast OpenStack moves, since we submitted the internship
ideas and the internships actually started some of the other contributors
already took the proposed tasks and are working on that. Given that we want
all our mentees to work on a clear task, there has been some project
changes.

Sonali Goyal was going to work on Trove, Users and databases CRUD
operations for CouchDB. Please Sonali reach me on IRC, #openstack-trove, so
we can discuss a new project for you.

Njira Perci was going to work on Docs, Convert Architecture Design Guide to
RST. Now she is working on Docs, Configuration reference migration.

Please, let me know if there are further changes.

Best,

Victoria