[Openstack-internships] Congrats to taron for a successful OpenStack internship

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Fri Aug 28 20:48:14 UTC 2015

Following the lead of others, the OpenStack Infrastructure team is
happy to congratulate taron (Emma Barber) on the completion of their
internship as well!

It's been a real pleasure having them work with the OpenStack
Infrastructure team during this internship period. They've helpfully
chimed in on systems work outside the scope of their core project and
have shown that they have a good understanding of how our project
works.

In the work to make progress on our implementation of the Hound code
search utility, they have patches up that are continuing to make their
way through our code review system. Getting this far demonstrated a
firm understanding of the area of our infrastructure they were
submitting to (not an easy task!), understanding of Hound itself and
our code repositories that will be searched. Additionally, they have
the very important ability to work effectively in a public IRC channel
with the entire team (not just the mentors) and use tools the
OpenStack community has for code submission and review.

I'm looking forward to seeing taron continue grow as a valuable Open
Source contributor, and hopefully more work with us in Infra, so far
they're doing great :)