[Openstack-internships] Congrats to Geetika for a successful OpenStack internship.

Geetika Batra geetika791 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:07:53 UTC 2015

Hi all,
First of all,I would like to say thanks to my mentor Nikhil Komawar,
because of you only, this internship is counted as a successful one. I feel
privileged to be guided by someone so talented; I have learned a lot from
you and wouldn't have wished for anything better. Also I would like to say
thanks to Hemanth Makkapati for helping me in understanding the code and
infra better. I consider myself lucky to be a part of OpenStack, this
internship has provided me with better perspective of my future goals and
now I feel ready to contribute to the organization at next level. Thanks to
Victoria and Shaifali as well, for guiding me in the initial phase because
of which I was able to get this amazing opportunity.
Lastly, thanks to members of the glance community for their consistent
support.

Regards
Geetika Batra