[Openstack-internships] Congrats to Geetika for a successful OpenStack internship.

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Wed Aug 26 12:08:32 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Congratulations Geetika! It's great to read how well you did during
your internship and how valuable your contributions were to Glance.

You have been persistent since day 1, and that is highly valuable.
Probably you have noticed that half of the work in being in an open
source community can be achieved if you are persistent. Kudos for that!

Thanks for all the hard work :)

All the best,

Victoria