[Openstack-internships] Outreachy May 2015 deadline to select interns

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Apr 16 19:14:21 UTC 2015

Hello folks

welcome to this list: remember it's a public mailing list and we want to
use it to reach out to interns and mentors alike to cover public
topics.

Deadlines, tools, processes, are safe topics to mention on this list.

Personal evaluations, personal and private details are *not* good topics
for this list. Not safe to share here are also the evaluations of
individual applicants.

That said, we have to provide to Outreachy the list of candidates for
May 2015 round by tomorrow, Friday April 17 end of day.

Please reach out to me, Victoria and Lana with your evaluations of your
interns so we can update the Outreachy tool https://outreachy.gnome.org/

Regards
stef