[OpenStack-Infra] Stepping down from core

David Moreau Simard dmsimard at redhat.com
Mon May 4 17:01:32 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

After taking some time to rest, I came to the simple (yet difficult)
realization that despite my best efforts, I can't do everything that
I'd like to do and so I'll be stepping down from infra-core.

I've somehow ended up with too many professional and familial
responsibilities on my shoulders at once and I need to take a step
back to better understand what it is that I can do without burning
myself out.

Although this week will be my last at Red Hat, I will remain involved
with OpenStack in my next adventure and I plan to help where I can as
an individual contributor.

As for ARA, I'll continue contributing to the project because it's
useful for a lot of people and I think it's fun. Thank you for hosting
it !

I've really appreciated having the opportunity to work with you and I
hope we get to collaborate again in the future.

See you around,

David Moreau Simard
dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]