[OpenStack-Infra] Meeting Agenda for March 24, 2020

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Mar 23 21:50:10 UTC 2020

We will meet tomorrow, March 24, at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting with this agenda:

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements
** http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/foundation/2020-March/002854.html PTG going virtual

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs approval
** https://review.opendev.org/#/c/710057/ xwiki for wikis
** https://review.opendev.org/714189 meetpad

* Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
** [http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/update-config-management.html Update Config Management]
*** topic:update-cfg-mgmt
*** Gerrit on docker updates
*** Zuul as CD engine
** OpenDev
*** Progress on Governance changes
**** TC change and our docs update have landed.
**** We should probably elect the project lead?
**** Need to start formalizing the Advisory Board membership
*** Gitea restarts should be done in proper order preventing Gerrit replication from losing events. We should try and confirm this after a gitea image update.

* General topics
** Trusty Upgrade Progress (clarkb 20200324)
*** Wiki updates
** Future location of this meeting (clarkb 20200324)

* Open discussion