[OpenStack-Infra] Meeting Agenda for February 25, 2020

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Feb 24 22:19:17 UTC 2020

We will meet at 19:00 UTC Tuesday, February 25 in #openstack-meeting with this agenda. See you there.

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs approval
** https://review.opendev.org/#/c/709579/ Cleaning up python dev tools on our CI images.
*** https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/pTFF4U9Klz : clarkb writeup of major issues
*** https://review.opendev.org/707499 : discussion in comments
*** https://review.opendev.org/707513 : use venv for glean
*** https://review.opendev.org/707750 : use venv in project-config elements; drop pip-and-virtualenv inclusion from element and move to individual configs; add node type with no pip-and-virtualenv.  this can be used for job testing.
** https://review.opendev.org/#/c/709236/ Website activity stats

* Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
** [http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/update-config-management.html Update Config Management]
*** topic:update-cfg-mgmt
*** Zuul as CD engine
** OpenDev
*** Progress on Governance changes
**** https://review.opendev.org/#/c/703134/ Split OpenDev out of OpenStack governance.
**** https://review.opendev.org/#/c/703488 Updates to our project documentation with governance info

* General topics
** Xwiki for opendev (ttx 20200224)
** Vancouver PTG attendance. (clarkb 20200225)
*** Request space for a small group in Vancouver. Mentioned that we can be flexible, but having some official time is useful so that people can find us with questions. Then with a small group it is easy enough to meet in an ad hoc fashion (this worked well in Shanghai).
** Trusty Upgrade Progress (clarkb 20200225)
*** Wiki updates
** static.openstack.org (ianw,corvus,mnaser,fungi 20200225)
*** static.openstack.org transition should be complete
*** still tasks remaining (haproxy redirects, few other publishing sites)

* Open discussion