[OpenStack-Infra] Meeting Agenda for February 11, 2020

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Feb 10 22:31:01 UTC 2020

We will meet on February 11, 2020 at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting with this agenda.

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs approval

* Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
** [http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/update-config-management.html Update Config Management]
*** topic:update-cfg-mgmt
*** Zuul as CD engine
** OpenDev
*** Progress on Governance changes
**** https://review.opendev.org/#/c/703134/ Split OpenDev out of OpenStack governance.
**** https://review.opendev.org/#/c/703488 Updates to our project documentation with governance info
*** Possible gitea/go-git bug in current version of gitea we are running https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006849
*** Gitea has added a commit cache and closed the slow performance bug. We should consider an upgrade as soon as is reasonable.

* General topics
** Vancouver PTG attendance. (clarkb 20200211)
*** That time of year where we need to decide if we are going and if so how much time and space we need.
** Trusty Upgrade Progress (clarkb 20200211)
*** Status.o.o mostly done. Needs new gerritlib release for e-r IRC bot to get Gerrit events.
*** Wiki updates
*** Refstack needs changes to upstream code base to make it deployable on our docker python-base image.
** static.openstack.org (ianw,corvus,mnaser,fungi 20200211)
*** Publishing updates
** New Arm64 cloud (ianw 20200211)
*** nb03 unable to talk to https://us.linaro.cloud:5000 (still)
** New Airship CI cloud (clarkb 20200211)

* Open discussion