[OpenStack-Infra] Opendev/base-jobs questions

Leo Jia ljia at redhat.com
Thu May 2 17:32:30 UTC 2019

Hi Openstack-infra team,

May I have a question for the zuul-jobs in this repo:
https://opendev.org/opendev/base-jobs. There is a Zuul job that uploads the
image to docker hub by running this Ansible playbook
base-jobs/playbooks/docker-image/upload.yaml. Inside the playbook, it uses
an Ansible role called upload-docker-image, but I can't find this role in
this repo or elsewhere. How does this playbook know where is the
upload-docker-image role is and where can I find the detail implementation
of this role? Because I would like to create a similar role that uploads
the image to quay.io.

Thanks,
Leo