[OpenStack-Infra] Post opendev git repo hosting status repo

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Fri May 3 16:42:53 UTC 2019

On Fri, May 3, 2019, at 9:33 AM, Ryan Beisner wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> First: stellar job in this migration! It has been amazingly smooth,
> especially considering the amount of Earth shifting that just happened.
>
> I'm curious when the new repo/project freeze is anticipated to be lifted?

We've just discussed this now at the PTG to do a quick sanity check and we are happy to start creating new repos again in existing namespaces.

We have a bit of work to do so that we can scale up the management of new namespaces. Details are on the PTG etherpad [0].

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019-denver-ptg-infra-planning

Hope this helps,
Clark