[OpenStack-Infra] Move packstack from openstack to redhat-openstack organization in github

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed May 1 17:12:19 UTC 2019

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019, at 7:51 AM, Alfredo Moralejo Alonso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After migration to opendev an moving openstack/packstack to
> x/packstack, mirroring to github has been lost as announced in [1].
>
> Could we get the repository moved to redhat-openstack organization in
> github?, we'd like to get redirection from old repo to the new one
> what's require to transfer the repo using github iiuc.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Alfredo
>
> [1]
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/005629.html

Thank you for sending this out so that we have a record of why the move was made. I have no objections to making this move in GitHub. If dmsimard still has time to do the move I think we can go ahead with that. Otherwise, we'll likely get to it once we return to our daily lives after the summit and PTG.

Clark