[OpenStack-Infra] Questions: openstack-ansible-ops -> multi-node-aio

Ich bins will.code.for.pizza at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 17:08:07 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

I have some short questions about the multi node AIO deployment.

- Is it possible to deploy the virtual environment on just one disk ?
  I have a large disk, which is pre-formatted with one big LVM called
"/dev/mapper/cloudbox001-vg/root" and no unformatted space on it. There is
enough space (aprox. 2 TB) for deployment, but it fails to deploy.

- Which environment variables have to be configured ?
  If I start build.sh without any variables, it ends up in

https://pastebin.com/pyFR7Mzi

Regards and take care.

Will