[OpenStack-Infra] opensource infra: server sizes

Donny Davis donny at fortnebula.com
Wed Aug 21 14:31:08 UTC 2019

>If they're not listed anywhere, I suppose that nobody follows up on the
sizing until something breaks?

I have been introspecting the infra mirror on FortNebula to determine if
there is any last little bit of performance to be gained.
Its also publicly tracked here

https://grafana.fortnebula.com/d/9MMqh8HWk/openstack-utilization
<http://grafana.fortnebula.com:3000/d/9MMqh8HWk/openstack-utilization>