[OpenStack-Infra] How can I have access to OpenStack source code?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Aug 7 21:42:00 UTC 2019

On 2019-08-07 22:23:01 +0800 (+0800), jalali.h wrote:
> Hello, We are developing our systems based on AWS. We are studying
> other clouds beacause costs of AWS. Im interested to OpenStack.
> According to your website, OpenStack is an open source software
> but I couldnt find its source. Where can I find its source?
> Thanks, Reza.

Assuming you're looking at https://www.openstack.org/ when you refer
to the site, at the top you should see a drop-down which says
"Software" and if you click on that (or expand it and select
"Overview") then the Software page has a link near the top for
"Source Code" which should get you the list of sources for the
latest release.