[OpenStack-Infra] Low Key Monday Evening Get Together

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Apr 24 16:31:05 UTC 2019

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, at 9:14 AM, Clark Boylan wrote:
> Hello Infra!
>
> Monday evening is looking like a good night to have a low key informal
> team gathering. The only official event on the calendar is the
> Marketplace Mixer which runs until 7pm. Weather permitting I'd like to
> head back to Lowry Beer Garden (where we've gone at past PTGs). It is a
> bit out of the way from the conference center so we will need to
> coordinate uber/lyft transport but that hasn't been a problem in the
> past.
>
> Lets meet at 6:30pm (I can send specific location once onsite) and head
> over to Lowry. If the weather looks terrible I can call ahead and see
> if their indoor area is open and if they say it is "meh" we'll find
> something closer to the conference center. Also, they close at 9pm
> which should force us to get some sleep :)
>
> Finally, Monday is a good day because it is gertty's birthday. Hope to
> see you then.

Also Tuesday night is the official Party event. Sign up at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-denver-party-during-open-infrastructure-summit-tickets-58863817262 with password "denver". If you are like me and don't want to give out a phone number just enter "555-555-5555" in that field.

These details apparently went out to attendees already but I didn't get said email so posting it here just in case it is useful for others too.

Clark