[OpenStack-Infra] OpenDev git hosting migration and Gerrit downtime April 19, 2019

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Apr 17 09:39:30 UTC 2019

Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 17/04/2019 02.14,  Clark Boylan  wrote:
>> Fungi has generated a master list of project renames for the openstack namespaces: http://paste.openstack.org/show/749402/. If you have a moment please quickly review these planned renames for any obvious errors or issues.
>
> I wonder about these three, are they missing in some governance repo list?
>
> openstack/governance-website -> x/...

This one is driving governance.openstack.org/ so it is an oversight that
it does not appear anywhere. We can add it to the TC-owned repos, or to
the Meta SIG repos, so that it can be kept under openstack/.

> openstack/openstack-map -> x/openstack-map

This one is owned by the OSF to drive the openstack.org/software website
and the OpenStack Map content. I would move it to osf/openstack-map.

A few others:
openstack/four-opens should also be under osf/.

openstack/edge-computing-group should probably be added as a FEMDC SIG
repo and stay under openstack/.

openstack/arch-wg should be added under TC-owned repos and stay under
openstack/.

If that works for everyone, I'll propose the corresponding changes.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)