[OpenStack-Infra] Meeting Agenda for April 16, 2019

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Apr 15 19:14:58 UTC 2019

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs approval

* Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
** [http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/task-tracker.html A Task Tracker for OpenStack]
** [http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/update-config-management.html Update Config Management]
*** topic:puppet-4 and topic:update-cfg-mgmt
*** Zuul as CD engine
** OpenDev
*** https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2004627
*** Setting specific time for maintenance work to start
*** Are we ready? What do we need to do between now and Friday?
*** Should we include the one requested repo rename below in this process or do that later?

* General topics
** LetsEncrypt Progress (clarkb 20190416)
*** graphite.opendev.org is now LetsEncypted. Next steps are restarting services when certs update and testing of that process.
** Trusty Upgrade Progress (clarkb 20190416)
*** lists.openstack.org has been upgraded.
** Removal of ugo+rw chmod from default job definitions (zbr 20190415)
*** Mainly this insanely unsafe chmod does prevent ansible from loading ansible.cfg files from our repos. That is happening from "Change zuul-cloner permissions" task which is run even for basic jobs like openstack-tox-py* ones.

* Open discussion