[OpenStack-Infra] Problems building pinned master branch

Thomas Bachman tbachman at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 13:14:24 UTC 2019

 Apparently I'm still learning how to use email (drat those hot-keys!).
This is the patch:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/647475/

You can see that the patch initially passed CI on 3/25/2019, but then when the patch was going to be merged (no changes in the code), the merge job failed. The way it failed is also interesting -- the error in the pep8 job indicates that the DB migration script isn't available, which is part of the python code (i.e. suggesting that our repo's package isn't even installed?):
http://logs.openstack.org/75/647475/1/gate/openstack-tox-pep8/5543fd1/job-output.txt.gz#_2019-03-28_23_14_40_267120

The py27 job suggests the same:
http://logs.openstack.org/75/647475/1/gate/openstack-tox-py27/8a13368/job-output.txt.gz#_2019-03-28_23_14_59_087759
Does anyone know of any changes between 3/25/2019 and 3/28/2019 that would result in our package not being included? Again, please let me know if this is the wrong list for such issues, and thanks in advance for any/all help!
cheers,
-Thomas