[OpenStack-Infra] Control Plane Server Upgrade Sprint Planning

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 19:48:50 UTC 2018

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 04:09:03PM -0700, Clark Boylan wrote:
> October 15-19 may be our best week for this. Does that week work?

Post school-holidays here so SGTM :)

> Let me know if you are working on upgrading any servers/services and
> I will do what I can to help review changes and make that happen as
> well.

I will start on graphite.o.o as I now have some experience getting it
listening on ipv6 :) I think it's mostly package install and few
templating bits, ergo it might work well as ansible roles (i.e. don't
have to rewrite tricky logic).  I'll see how it starts to look ...

-i