[OpenStack-Infra] https on eavesdrop.o.o broken

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Nov 14 12:24:52 UTC 2018

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018, at 11:53 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Reviewing a patch that changed http://eavesdrop.o.o to https, I checked
> and noticed that the URL gives a misconfiguration error. Should we stop
> running Apache on port 443 for eavesdrop - or configure the server
> properly with https?
>
> Sending it here so that somebody can clean it up later and we don't
> forget it...

Looking at the server very quickly it appears that the only thing listening on 443 there is the default vhost from apache. Maybe we should try and cleanup/remove the default vhost from all our apache web server installations?

Then separately we can add https to eavesdrop.openstack.org if we like.

Clark