[OpenStack-Infra] Meeting up Tuesday Evening for a Team Dinner (7pm outside main doors of citycube, near reg desk)

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Nov 12 10:33:49 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I'd mentioned last week that we could try and cobble together an informal team dinner Tuesday night. The marketplace mixer runs until 7:30pm Tuesday night. Why don't we pop out of that a little early and meet at 7:00 pm Tuesday night outside the main doors of the City Cube (just outside of registration desk).

>From there we can take the S-bahn back towards town and find one or more places that will sit us. On an effort level, informal and going with what works is what I have in mind. I think we should be able to find a gasthaus/brewpub type setup that will work.

I'm totally open to location ideas if anyone wants to suggest them too.

Hope to see you there,
Clark