[OpenStack-Infra] Public numbers about the scale of the infrastructure/CI ?

David Moreau Simard dmsimard at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 13:00:01 UTC 2018

The talk was this week and it's up on YouTube [1].

During the talk which was basically a long live demo, we...

- Sent a patch to fix a typo in the talk [2]
- Fixed a Zuul job through speculative testing [3]
- Updated the openstack-infra IRC meeting chair [4].

Oh, and we also added an item on the next meeting to talk about this talk [5].

It was fun.

[1]: https://youtu.be/6gTsL7E7U7Q
[2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/556738/
[3]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/556615/
[4]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/557095/
[5]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]