[OpenStack-Infra] I would like to join an openstack channel

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Jun 19 18:33:51 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018, at 7:59 PM, kodzo agbedanu wrote:
> Hi, I would like to join an openstack channel.
> let me know what is the process.
>
> Thanks,
> kodzo

Assuming you intend on connecting to one of the many OpenStack IRC channels you will need an IRC client and connect it to Freenode. https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/common/irc.html#setup-irc covers this process Linux, Windows, and OS X. I would start there and if you have more questions feel free to follow up with them here.

Hope this helps,
Clark