[OpenStack-Infra] Brainstorming winterstack service branding

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Fri Jul 6 17:40:56 UTC 2018

As mentioned in this week's meeting I offered to start a draft of what the branding sets might look like for winterstack services. Specifically which would not be whitelabeled and which we'd expect to explicitly whitelabel for projects. I've got a really early (and rough) list going at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/winterscale-service-branding along with some simple criteria I used for putting things in one bucket or another.

Feel free to add your thoughts there or move things around. Once we get a list we are reasonable happy with I think we can share it more broadly as an indicator for what projects should be able to rely on once we get winterstack moving.

Clark