[OpenStack-Infra] Talks for the Vancouver CFP ?

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Tue Jan 23 15:27:20 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 05:12:55PM -0500, David Moreau Simard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did we want to brainstorm around topics and talks suggestions from an
> openstack-infra perspective for Vancouver [1] ?
>
> The deadline is February 8th and the tracks are the following:
> - CI / CD
> - Container Infrastructure
> - Edge Computing
> - HPC / GPU / AI
> - Open Source Community
> - Private & Hybrid Cloud
> - Public Cloud
> - Telecom & NFV
>
> CI/CD has Zuul and Nodepool written all over it, of course.
> FWIW I'm already planning on submitting a talk that covers how a
> commit in an upstream project ends up being released by RDO which
> includes the upstream Zuul and RDO's instance of Zuul (amongst other
> things).
>
> I started an etherpad [2], we can brainstorm there ?
>
> [1]: https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/call-for-presentations/
> [2]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-vancouver-cfp

I'd like to see if we can do the zuulv3 workshop again, I think it went well in
Sydney and being the 2nd time around know of some changes that could be made.
Was likely going to propose that.

Another one, we've done in the past, is to give an overview of what
openstack-infra is. Maybe this time around we can discuss the evolution of
becoming a hosting platform with projects like kata and zuul-ci.org.

-Paul