[OpenStack-Infra] New Zuul mailing lists

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Tue Jan 16 15:20:19 UTC 2018

Hi,

We've created two new mailing lists for Zuul.  If you run an instance of
Zuul, or are a user of Zuul, you should subscribe.  The new lists are:

zuul-announce at lists.zuul-ci.org

This will be a low-traffic, announce-only list where we post important
information about Zuul releases, or changes to the zuul-jobs repository.
If you operate or package Zuul, you should definitely subscribe to this.
If you spend a lot of time working with jobs defined in the zuul-jobs
repo, or jobs which inherit from that, it would also be a good idea to
subscribe to this list.

zuul-discuss at lists.zuul-ci.org

This is where all discussion about Zuul will take place.  Operaters,
users, and developers of Zuul should all participate in this list.  If
someone has a question about how to accomplish something with Zuul, we
will answer it here.  If we need to discuss making a change to the job
syntax, this is also the place.  We're all involved in using and
developing Zuul together.

Treat this as an "upstream" for Zuul, meaning that if a discussion topic
pertains entirely to OpenStack's use of Zuul -- for instance, whether we
should make a certain change to openstack-tox-py35, or if we should add
more executors -- please use the openstack-dev or openstack-infra lists
as appropriate.

Please go ahead and subscribe now, and we will start using the new lists
soon.

Thanks,

Jim