[OpenStack-Infra] Asking for comments on translate-dev.o.o auth table mismatch

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:08:44 UTC 2018

Hello,

I would like to update this (sorry for my late sharing on this mailing
list and infra team):

- Jimmy commented on the Etherpad on Dec 13.

According to his comment, it would be nice if Zanata manages openid full
url by separating
into domain part (e.g., "openstackid.org") and rest part (e.g., "/...").
@Patrick, would it be possible to support in Zanata
as a new feature?

By the way, I18n team decided to have another approach: freshing
database used in translate-dev.openstack.org,
which would address current openstackid issues and I18n PTL proposed
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/531736/ .
It would be so nice if the patch gets more attention from system-config
cores.

With many thanks,

/Ian