[OpenStack-Infra] [Storyboard] Nominating Kendall Nelson as Storyboard Core

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Jan 9 01:15:21 UTC 2018

Hello Storyboarders,

Kendall has been walking projects through the storyboard migration process so is quite familiar with the tool as a user. Additionally it has been observed that Kendall has been doing reviews on storyboard changes and that these are helpful. Kendall has also been shepherding changes through CI (rechecking when necessary and otherwise staying on top of changes' status).

In an effort to further encourage helping out storyboard I propose we add Kendall to the storyboard core group.

Let me know what you think and thank you to Kendall for all the help so far.

Clark