[OpenStack-Infra] Retiring some repos?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Aug 29 05:03:29 UTC 2018

I digged into the remaining and will investigate whether we can retire them:

openstack-infra/zuul-packaging

   Paul, should we abandon this one as well?

openstack-infra/featuretracker (together with puppet-featuretracker)

   these work together with openstack/development-proposals from the
   product working group, I'll reach out to them.

puppet-docker-registry:
   See https://review.openstack.org/#/c/399221/ - there's already another
   tool which we should use, never any commits merged to it.

pynotedb
   I'll reach out to storyboard team.

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)