[OpenStack-Infra] Contribution.

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Aug 24 18:26:01 UTC 2018

On 2018-08-23 21:46:38 -0300 (-0300), Javier Romero wrote:
> My name is Javier and live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Welcome!

> Work in the Network Operations Center of an Internet Service
> Provider where I deploy and manage mission critical Linux Servers.

That sounds remarkably exciting. I used to do something similar for
many years (before I got heavily involved in helping develop the
OpenStack community).

> Would like to know, if there is something I can help with on the
> OpenStack Infraestructure Team.

Absolutely, if you're interested that is. Probably the best place to
get started is to (if you haven't already) read the description of
what we do and how we do it:
https://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/project.html

That page has an entire section on contributing to our effort. Feel
free to ask us any questions in here or in the #openstack-infra
channel on the Freenode IRC network too. The more questions you ask,
the faster you'll get up to speed with the rest of the team.

Thanks for your interest, and I hope we'll see you around!